Long Term Financing
- Low-interest loans
- Assisted subsidy (for income eligible residents)
- Various rebates
The rebate is available on a first-come, first-served basis from NYSERDA. Capital Heat is a NYSERDA-approved contractor.
The initiative caps the rebate in some cases, regardless of the actual installed capacity:
- Single family home can receive up to $15,000
- A building can receive up to $500,000
- A site with multiple buildings can receive up to $1 million
NYSERDA Smart Energy Loan
The Smart Energy Loan is a traditional loan that you repay monthly via check or automatic payment.
- Interest rates are subject to change and interest rate availability is subject to the customer’s credit qualification. For available residential interest rates, click on the Find Interest Rate button.
- Monthly payments made to NYSERDA’s loan servicer
- Loan amounts from $1,500 – $25,000 with loan terms of 5, 10, or 15 years
- If you sell or transfer the property, you remain responsible for the balance of the loan
- You must own the home or be an authorized representative of the property owner
Request a FREE geothermal evaluation