Interested in learning more about a Geothermal heating and cooling system for your home or business? Contact us today!
Capital Heat is now Vertical Well Driller certified for easy installation!
Benefits of Geothermal
- Lower Operating Cost – Geothermal delivers a 400% efficiency rating. Four units of energy are delivered for every one unit of electrical energy. A normal furnace has only a 94% efficiency rating.
- Quiet Operation – Geothermal units are quiet in operation, comparable to a refrigerator. Geothermal units are also very reliable since units are not subjected to wear and tear caused by snow, rain, ice or vandalism.
- Environmental Impact – The EPA and the U.S. Department of Energy recognize geothermal systems as the most environmentally friendly way to heat and cool a home. Unlike other comfort systems, geothermal does not emit carbon dioxide, carbon monoxide, or other greenhouse gasses which contribute to air quality pollution.
- Clean and Safe – There is no combustion in a geothermal heat pump, therefore there is no chance of carbon monoxide poisoning.
- Life Cycle – Geothermal systems are usually good for 15+ years. A typical furnace will last 10-13 years with regular maintenance. The ground loop of the geothermal system (the pipes buried in the yard) has a warranty of 50 years.
- Positive Cash Flow – Geothermal systems are an investment. Geothermal will produce energy savings that can exceed the cost of the system installation over a period of time. With new construction, the energy savings can more than offset the cost of installation over a short period of time.
Down the road, you will be saving money, energy, and our environment.
Request a FREE geothermal evaluation