HRVs are installed in homes that are tightly sealed. An HRV system exchanges stale air from inside with fresher air from outside. To ensure absolute comfort, the system captures heat from polluted air before it is moved outdoors.
- Creates cleaner, fresher indoor air
- Designed to provide comfort in colder climates
- Transfers heat from indoor air before it is discharged
- Will not restrict airflow for proper filtration
- Ideal for new homes which are tightly sealed or remodeled homes with energy efficient upgrades
- No ozone emissions
The Capital Heat approach
Capital Heat is dedicated to finding the right solution for your home. We offer free estimates, which means one of our highly trained technicians will visit your house and evaluate your unique situation. We’ll assess your humidity levels in the winter to determine whether you should select an HRV which typically gets rid of excess humidity, or an ERV which keeps humidity at a higher level. That way, we can recommend the right home ventilation solution for your specific circumstances.