Heat Pumps: One System, One Smart Investment, So Many Benefits
Let’s face it. The current climate crisis demands clean-energy solutions to heating and cooling. Heat pumps are the only contemporary systems that effectively combat climate change and our dependence on fossil fuel while saving you money every month—no other options come close.
Once installed, heat pumps use the heat stored in Earth’s soil or the air to heat or cool your home. That means they don’t rely on fossil fuel to keep your home or business at a comfortable temperature, and the benefits speak for themselves.
Heat pumps are:
- Energy-efficient—they eliminate the need to burn fuel, creating more energy with just a small amount of electricity
- An investment in our planet’s future—they’re one change you can make to help combat the climate crisis
- Cost-effective—the benefits of energy-efficiency will pay off big time on your utility bill
- Built to last longer than traditional heating and cooling systems
- Quieter than traditional heating and cooling systems
Ready to make the switch? See the savings on your utility bill? Cut back on carbon emissions and help save the planet?
Contact your heat pump experts to get a free assessment or talk more about the benefits of installing a heat pump—we’re pretty biased, but we think we know a smart investment when we see one. We don’t work on commission, so our only goal is helping you make the best decision for your home.
Now is the time to install. The New York State Energy Research & Development Authority offers incentives that won’t last forever.