Cleaner Air. Cleaner Surfaces. Peace of Mind.
AtmosAir is the only air purification system that continuously decontaminates indoor air and disinfects both the air you breath and the surfaces you touch.
It is a proven effective tool in preventing direct and indirect transmission of the coronavirus.
Available for Residences and Commercial Businesses.
The current coronavirus can be spread two ways:
- Via aerosols directly through infected people coughing or sneezing or touching an infected person’s hands or face
- Indirectly through touching contaminated surfaces like doorknobs, elevator buttons and countertops and then touching your nose, eyes or mouth
By continuously emitting bi-polar ions into the air, the AtmosAir System disinfects both breathing spaces and surfaces, preventing both the direct and indirect spread of the illness. Essentially, it “scrubs” clean the air and surfaces in your living space.
Bi-polar ionization works by destroying the surface of the virus, effectively preventing it from harming healthy cells in the body, even if ingested.
How can it help?
AtmosAir has been scientifically proven, in multiple studies, to show a significant reduction on bacteria and viruses in both laboratory and situational testing.
Testing shows significant efficacy with 98%+ reduction capability on both directly and indirectly transmitted microorganisms in the air and on surfaces.
Not only can AtmosAir help slow the rate of infection, it can help keep you and your family safe and restore some peace of mind in these uncertain times.
The Myth of Air Filtration and UV Light’s Efficacy Against the New Coronavirus
You may have heard other contractors touting the efficacy of air filtration and UV light in combating the current coronavirus.
The truth is:
- Air filtration is great, but it only kills air-born contaminants, not those that are surface-based. It’s unlikely that these air-born contaminants will travel into the duct system and make it all the way to the filter.
- UV lights only kills air-born contaminants, not those that are surface-based. Any UV light in the ducts/coils of your system will only have a shot at killing what it’s directly exposed to. It won’t have any effect on pathogens in an open, communal space.
- UV lights that kill the coronavirus are very dangerous to humans and should never come in contact with your skin.
- UV lights need direct exposure and a sufficient amount of time to kill contaminants. It’s effective in preventing the growth of bacteria or mold on the exposed surface of coils, but not downstream in the spaces in your home.
Only bi-polar ionizers like AtmosAir have been proven to kill surface-based contaminants in your living space, including coronavirus.
Research & Further Reading:
- Dr. Phil Tierno explanation on AtmosAir – Coronavirus
- NYU White paper written by Dr. Phil Tierno
- Efficacy of Bi-Polar Ionization on various pathogens by Dr. John Oxford
- ‘The Nature of Air’ by Terrapin-Bright Green
- AtmosAir Technology Overview
- ATL MicroChem Analysis
- AtmosAir Commercial Brochure
- AtmosAir Website
Priceless Peace of Mind at Affordable Pricing
Install an AtmosAir system for as low as $133/month*
- (For households with ductwork)
- Includes installation and bulb (2 year lifespan)
- Mounted in the supply duct or air handler of a heating, cooling, or ventilating system
- Ionization can be adjusted with a 5-step knob
- (Standalone unit for households with no ductwork)
- Includes delivery and set up
- Standalone self-contained unit
- Rainier’s patented active ionization technology has been rigorously tested and scientifically proven to be extremely effective
- Year 1: Capital Heat will clean the bulb and check ion output
- Year 2: Capital Heat will change the bulb
- Maintenance package can be included at time of purchase with the 0% interest financing.
*Now offering 12 month 0% interest financing. Click here for more information.