Now Hiring: HVAC Installation Apprentice
New position available with the Capital Heat team!
To assist Installation Leader with the installation of HVAC systems in residential applications, whether in a new structure or a retrofit environment as per Capital Heating & Cooling standards.
- Manage the relationship established between CHC and the customer during the residential installation process.
- Assist with the installation of HVAC systems with regards to, but not limited to these processes:
- Installations of equipment
- Installation of sheet metal
- Installation of the venting systems- metal or PVC
- Installation of wiring & control systems
- Installation of the hot water system piping
- Installation of AC system & Freon management
- Continue to learn all aspects of the installation process from Installation Leader.
- Evaluated after 90 day probation period
- Continued training as an Install Helper
- Continued training as a Crew Leader
- Continued training in the Service Department
|Self Motivated||Self Directed / Disciplined||Strong Communication Skills|
|Organization / Planning|
|Handle Multiple Responsibilities||Diplomatic||Cordial / Pleasant Personality|
Degree: High School Diploma preferred.
No HVAC experience required.
Click Here to apply or call us at 716.683.7336