If you or someone in your home is among the millions of people with indoor allergies, you may have heard about air duct cleaning as a way to reduce your exposure to indoor allergens.
The EPA suggests that you should consider air duct cleaning if:
- The surfaces of your ducts or other components of your heating and cooling system have a substantial amount of visible mold on them.
- You have rodents, insects, or other vermin infesting your ducts.
- The ducts are clogged with dust and debris.
- Dust or debris is being released into your home through your system’s air supply registers.
Air Duct Cleaning
Duct cleaning can greatly decrease your monthly heating and air conditioning bills. Homes with clean air ducts have a significantly better airflow, which decreases the amount of time a heater and air conditioner need to run to keep your house at your preferred temperature. Capital Heat Inc. is dedicated to doing our best to clean out your system to get it working like new again. You will notice that with clean air ducts, the air in your home will be fresher with much less dirt and dust.Check out our gallery to see our duct cleaning before & after photos
Duct Cleaning Options
Below is a list of options you have when we clean your ducts — from basic cleaning to full sanitization. Every house is different, and everyone’s needs are different, so please inquire with one of our experts to find out what options would be best for your home.
- Negative pressure – no dust
- Cleaning throughout all branch and trunk lines
- Duct sanitizing
- Dryer vent cleaning
- Furnace clean & check
- Filter change out
- Free before & after video inspection