Air Sealing & Insulation
Improving the amount of attic insulation will greatly benefit your family, as it will decrease energy bills and home heating and cooling costs. Our insulation services assess potential problems within your home and prioritize solutions that will improve the comfort of your home.
- Is your house drafty?
- Is humidity too high or low?
- Do your furnace ducts leak?
- Do you have excessive ice build-up in the winter?
- Is there condensation on your windows or walls?
- Do you have hot or cold spots throughout your home?
- Does your home need more insulation?
- Are your energy bills too high?
Adding insulation helps ensure the hot or cold air that usually escapes will remain in the interior, therefore keeping your home warm or cool. Unsatisfactory insulation, air leaks and gaps in your home result in higher energy bills.
Crawl Space and Attic Encapsulation
Crawl space encapsulation (CSE) is the process of air-sealing a crawl space. When done properly, this eliminates moisture problems while also improving a home’s energy efficiency. CSE can also be used for radon mitigation.
Performing attic encapsulation helps your heating and cooling equipment operate more properly and efficiently if your air conditioner is in your attic. Attic encapsulation insulates the roof with spray foam that creates a cap to stop air leakage.
Products We Carry
- Aeroseal – Duct Sealing from the Inside
- Open-Cell Spray Foam
- Closed-Cell Spray Foam
- Fiberglass Batt
- Hybrid Insulation
- Spray Foam